Celebrating Success at Townfield Care
Nominations are now open for the 2016 Townfield Care Awards Night. The awards night was started two years ago to reward the hard work and dedication that our employees provide to the company. For many their role is a vocation and not just a job, we as a company want to recognise this and hold the awards night to celebrate their success. There are 8 awards to be presented which include carer of the year, best newcomer and quality of service award among others.
We need you to nominated any employee of the company who you think deserves special recognition, please either collect a nomination form from one of our homes or the home care agency or click here to complete one online
Nominations for the 2016 awards close on the 19th February 2016
How to enter
- Choose the category or categories for which you want to nominate the individual for. If you are entering more than one category, please inform us why they should be considered for each award
- Read the judging criteria carefully.
- Write an account of no more than 100 words saying why the person you are nominating should be considered. An additional account from a colleague or service user/family carer is helpful but not essential.
- If you would like to send more information to support your nomination, please send through your testimonial to John Timmins or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure that the name of the nominee and the award category is included on all supporting information.
- All candidates will be shortlisted from you submission so please tell us as much as you can, the shortlisting panel will not be able to judge from one sentence.
- Nominations will close on the 19th February 2016 – nominations will not be accepted after this time.
- The shortlisted candidates will be notified approximately one week after the closing date.
Rules for entry
- The competition is open to all employees of Townfield & Coach House Care Ltd
- Entries are treated in the strictest confidence
- Entries will not be returned
- One copy of the submission is required.
- The completed entry form must be signed by the person responsible for submitting the entry
- Entries will be judged by the Directors of Townfield & Coach House Care Ltd
- The Judging will take place on Monday 22nd February 2016. The winners will be announced at the Award Evening on Friday 11th March 2016
- Anyone can nominate an individual, including service users, family, next of kin, doctors, district nurses, scheme managers, colleagues etc