Temporary Chef – Townfield & Coach House – 16 Hours Per Week
Job Title: Chef – Temporary Contract – To Cover long term sickness
Location: Townfield & Coach House, Church Street, Great Harwood, BB67QB
Work Pattern: 2 Weekly Rota basis
Week 1 – Monday, Tuesday, Saturday, Sunday 9am-1pm
Week 2 – Wednesday, Thursday 9am-3pm, Friday 9am-1pm.
Experience: Level 2 Food Hygiene Required, Good knowledge of English home cooked food,
Townfield & Coach House is one of the leading care homes in Hyndburn, renowned for the care that our residents receive and quality of meals that our Cooks prepare.
We are currently looking for a Cook to join our well-trained and friendly team of staff. You will work within the kitchen and dining area to provide nutritious and enticing meals for the residents of the care home, whilst creating an enjoyable experience for our residents.
• Prepare breakfast and lunch for residents with the aim of achieving superlative levels of satisfaction for our residents.
• Develop relationships with our residents and understand their meal choices
• Help to plan menus and order shopping.
• Maintain a clean hazard free kitchen and dining area in order to minimise risk to residents and employees of the home
• Work safely within the company policies, seeking advice and guidance where necessary.
Please contact Kath Howard on 01254 884058 or alternatively send an email to email@example.com requesting an application form or apply online here