Townfield Care is a family-owned company which is committed to achieving the highest standards of care. The company operates three residential care homes, two home care services and a mobility shop. We have been an active part of the community for over 35 years providing care throughout the local area.
Our Mission Statement
Our philosophy is to provide personalised care to all people, so that they may enjoy the highest possible quality of life, taking into consideration the physical, emotional, spiritual and social needs of the person. Independence, dignity and respect are maintained by practising the highest standards of care, thus ensuring valued quality of life.
Our Aims and Objectives
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will sustain and improve the person s overall quality of life.
- To ensure that each person’s needs and values are respected in all matters including religion, culture, race, ethnic origin, disabilities and impairments.
- To ensure the care service as a whole is delivered in accordance with the agreed contract of care.
- Manage a controlled formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and development to enable the person’s needs to be met.
- The service will be run efficiently and effectively to make the best use of our resources and to maximise the value of money for the people.
For more information
call 01254 884058