Townfield and Coach House Care Ltd is a family owned company which is committed to achieving the highest standards of care. The company operates two Residential Care Homes and a Home Care Service.
We have been an active part of the community for over 35 years providing care throughout the local area.
Our Mission Statement
“Our philosophy is to provide personalised care to all service users, so that they may enjoy the
highest possible quality of life, taking into consideration the physical, emotional, spiritual and social
needs of the person. Independence, dignity and respect are maintained by practicing the highest
standards of care, thus ensuring valued quality of life.”
Our Aims and Objectives:
- To deliver a service of the highest quality that will sustain and improve the service users overall quality of life
- To ensure that each service user needs and values are respected in all matters including religion,culture, race, ethnic origin, disabilities and impairments
- To ensure the care service as a whole is delivered in accordance with the agreed contract of care
- Manage a controlled formal programme of staff planning, selection, recruitment, training and development to enable the service users needs are met
- The Service will be run efficiently and effectively to make best use of our resources and to maximise value of money for the service user.